[Kmymoney] amortization

hugo borrell hugoborrell at gmail.com
Tue May 14 20:53:13 UTC 2013

2013/5/14 Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de>

> Hi,
>
> On Tuesday 14 May 2013 16:30:28 hugo borrell wrote:
>
> > For taxes matter, this will be supported as a 5 years investments that
> will
> > count for 1 twelves of 1 fifth in 2012, 1 fifth in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
> > and 1 eleventh of 1 fifth in 2017.
>
> Isn't that last sum 11/12 of one fifth?

Sure it is ! ooops...

> > The computer value will therefore be counted as 0 euros on 30 november
> 2017.
> >
> > Can KMM manage this somehow ?
>
> Alvaro explained that part.

Yes, I think I got the idea, I'll try this later on. Many thanks Alvaro.

Can I suggest to propose an "amortization" account type by defaut in the
account creation panel ? (together whith "checks", "savings", "investments"
etc...)

Cheers anyway, I should handle that from now on.

Hugo