[Kmymoney] amortization

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Tue May 14 15:45:02 UTC 2013

Hello Hugo,
Amortizations can be treated as expenses. Therefore, you can have an
expense category for amortizations, and make a yearly transaction from
your Asset computer account to the amortization expense category.
You could have a generic amortization category, or a specific one for
computer assets.
That's up to you.

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards,