[Kmymoney] erasing categories

hugo borrell hugoborrell at gmail.com
Tue May 14 11:42:37 UTC 2013

Hello Allan,

Categories that I'm trying to erase are definitely in use, but this should
not interfere : for most of them, KMM asks me to agree to change the
concerned operations to the upper level. If I erase "Car:Insurance" KMM
asks something like "This category is beeing used, do you agree to change
all remaining operations to the <<Car>> category ?"

For some of them, curiously, it is just impossible to click on "delete"
since this menu is grayed.

Any other idea ?

Thanks,

Hugo