[Kmymoney] Entering Retirement plans in KMM

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 14:31:16 UTC 2013

On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 08:01:48 -0400
Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,  the only statements I get are pdf quarterly statements.

Hmmm, quarterly is pretty poor.  There are routines to convert pdf to
csv, which would allow them to be imported.  How close that gets to
your requirement, I don't know, but I suspect not very.

I don't see a possibility to just enter a single transaction per
bi-weekly contribution.  I think you'd have to enter four separate
ones, one per security, which, while initially a bit of a pain, could
subsequently be duplicated and then edited.

Allan