[Kmymoney] Ease of use on a Mac

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 11:08:14 UTC 2013

On Tue, 19 Mar 2013 06:27:13 +0100
"rolf.joss at bluemail.ch" <rolf.joss at bluemail.ch> wrote:

> Hello,
> I struggle to know how to install kmm on a MacBook Pro, to me, as a
> non-technical user the installation is not easy at all.
>
> Ease of use. KMyMoney strives to be the easiest open source personal
> finance manager to use, especially for the non-technical user.
>
> I can not find a step to step guide?
> With best regards
> Rolf Joss

I can't help so far as MacPorts is concerned, but there are Mac users
lurking in the lists who use it successfully, so hopefully one of them
will step in to help.
There is a good handbook included in KMM, once you have it installed,
and it's easy to find a version on the net, such as
http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/extragear-office/kmymoney/index.html
but this will not cover installing on a Mac, I'm afraid.

Now that KMM runs on the Mac and on Windows, I wonder if the handbook
needs to be expanded to cover these installations?

Allan