[Kmymoney] Exporting a .QIF file ...

Zed zed at zed.net.nz
Fri Apr 19 04:04:23 UTC 2013

http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/extragear-office/kmymoney/installation.fromsource.html

> > > There must be a record there, somewhere! Ten minutes after my posting
> > > I receive your reply.
> > >
> > > SolusOS is, as I said, based on Debian.  Would I be able to use the
> > > PPA, as I understand all Claydoh's work is based on Ubuntu?
> > >
> > > David
> > >

> > 11 minutes this time.  Must improve.
>
> Ah! but given the distance involved, 'tios far faster than the four minute
> mile!
>
> > Yes, Ubuntu in fact is a derivative of Debian and uses the same .deb
> > package structure.
>
> Right, I'll give it a go.  My only concern is that Ubuntu changes quite a
> few things and is certainly not pure Debian.

Replying to my own reply, as it were.

Downloaded claydoh's /deb package for v4.5.3 from Launchpad.  Iniated
installation throujg gDebi and got error message " Erropr: Depencency is not
satisfiable: kmymoneyn(=4.6.3-Oubuntu2)

Ah well!

David

--
David
Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to