[Kmymoney] Thanks!

Koos Pol koos2013 at pohw.nl
Wed Apr 17 16:18:21 UTC 2013

You guys haven't heard from me in a long time. But it's one of these days
again ;-)
I'm using KMM to manage my pension pot. For fiscal reasons I have put it in a
Ltd. With all the legal bookkeeping that comes with it. But KMM does it
flawlessly. And every year when I need to fill in the tax return, I generate a
few favorite reports from KMM and it's finished in a breeze.

So from my side, a big THANK YOU for this amazing piece of software :-D

Cheers,
Koos

--
http://www.malarianomore.org
For $10 a mosquito net + distribution + education + monitoring + evaluation.