[Kmymoney] TR: [KMymoney] : Finance::quote for Bourso

Vdelab vdelab at melix.org
Fri Oct 12 05:45:11 UTC 2012

Good morning,

It seems all to point to a change of the bourse website, that has not been updated in the financequote script, doesn't it?

In this case, until we know what is the new data format policy of the site, there not much to do...
In the financequote script, I didn't find any other choice workking with the ISIN code... I tried France, yahoo, etc...
Do you know how I could get in touch with the dev?

Thanks for your help anyway, even though it is not at all an issue of KMM...

Sincerely,
Vincent