[Kmymoney] TR: [KMymoney] : Finance::quote for Bourso

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 21:36:51 UTC 2012

On 11/10/12 21:54, Vincent de Laborderie wrote:
> Bonjour,
>
> I ran this script line from the DOS command line :
> Perl "c:/program files/kde4/share/apps/kmymoney/misc/financequote.pl" bourse FR0000985053
> And I got:
> Error 2
>
> As a check, I ran
> Perl "c:/program files/kde4/share/apps/kmymoney/misc/financequote.pl" bourse FR0000985053
> And I got
> "KN.PA", "2012-10-11", "2.561"
>
> So the installation and the path work.
>
> I tried with the uncommented diagnostic, but I did not get anything more...
> So, what is error 2? In the script, it just says :
> {$errcode = 2;} # got data but quote failed (?bad symbol?)
>
> So it points back to the bourso script...
>
> Thanks

The nearest I got in my experiments was when using the Yahoo (just
Yahoo) source with the FRxxxx symbol, with no Finance::Quote.  This
reported finding the symbol, and a date which was illegal (o).  I think
it's likely that the web page format has been changed.

I don't know enough, I'm afraid, to extract the full data from the web page.

An expert is required.

Allan