[Kmymoney] TR: [KMymoney] : Finance::quote for Bourso

Vincent de Laborderie vincent.de-laborderie at m4x.org
Thu Oct 11 20:54:15 UTC 2012

Bonjour,

I ran this script line from the DOS command line :
Perl "c:/program files/kde4/share/apps/kmymoney/misc/financequote.pl" bourse FR0000985053
And I got:
Error 2

As a check, I ran
Perl "c:/program files/kde4/share/apps/kmymoney/misc/financequote.pl" bourse FR0000985053
And I got
"KN.PA", "2012-10-11", "2.561"

So the installation and the path work.

I tried with the uncommented diagnostic, but I did not get anything more...
So, what is error 2? In the script, it just says :
{$errcode = 2;} # got data but quote failed (?bad symbol?)

So it points back to the bourso script...

Thanks