[Kmymoney] TR: [KMymoney] : Finance::quote for Bourso

Vdelab vdelab at melix.org
Wed Oct 10 19:41:45 UTC 2012

Hello,
Yes, for those who may have a clue,

There is indeed an error message when I launch the online update:
For example,
"Executing c:/program files/kde4/share/apps/kmymoney/misc/financequote.pl
bourso FR0000985053...
Unable to update price for FR0000985053 (no price or no date)"

When I run it with normal code (not ISIN) and from yahoo, it works
"Executing c:/program files/kde4/share/apps/kmymoney/misc/financequote.pl
yahoo KN.PA...
Symbol found: KN.PA
Price found: 2.513 (2,513)
Date found: mer. oct. 10 2012
Price for KN.PA updated (id E000111)"

So there is something about bourse and/or the ISiN code

But if I go on the boursorama site, they know the ISIN
LCL Obligations Inflation Europe (D)
FR0000985053	 - Amundi

Thanks for the help...
V.