[Kmymoney] TR: [KMymoney] : Finance::quote for Bourso

Vdelab vdelab at melix.org
Tue Oct 9 20:34:09 UTC 2012

Hello,

This is the first time I use the mailing list to raise a question. If I am
doing it wrong, I apologize.

My question is related to online quote for stocks.

I use the finance::quote perl script and it is running well for stock which
have a short code, like EAD.PA, etc. with the yahoo script.

But before, I was using the bourse script as it allowed usage of INSI codes.
However it seems it has changed.

Now, what I face is how to have the online quotation of some mutual funds,.
It seems the bourso or france choice is not working anymore (with codes like
FR0000018897),
and neither Yahoo (I tried FR0000018897, FR0000018897.PA,
FR0000018897EUR,....)

75% of the equities I need to follow are mutual funds, only a few are actual
stocks (and those update properly with the yahoo choice).

If anyone has any clue... I don't know if it is typical for France or not...

thanks in advance,