[Kmymoney] Credit card account entries...

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 22 13:34:51 UTC 2012

On 2012.05.22 02:29, Zed wrote:
Thomas replied to most, so I've trimmed that.

> What I do find difficult to get my head arounds is that in the
> options for recording payments I have "Transfer from" to the Credit
> Card entry and "Transfer from" for the Cheque account entry.

In any ledger (it works the same for the checque and credit card
accounts) even though you do not need to enter a payee, if you switch
the drop-down for the Payee between "Pay to" and "From" then the other
account field will switch between "Transfer to" and "Transfer from".
You can also have the same effect by entering a negative amount - but
some people understand that better and others just find it more
confusing.