[Kmymoney] CSV Importer issue

Allan agander93 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 12:37:05 UTC 2012

On 10/06/12 12:38, Doug Lytle wrote:
> Allan wrote:
>> I'm glad you're sorted, but this hasn't changed since the year dot!
>
> These are the dialog boxes I used to get under KM 4.62 along with the
> .csv I tried to import. There is nothing in it's content that I consider
> private:
>

> Doug

I get the Account Selection dialog box here, immediately after clicking
Import.  You should certainly see that.  What actually happens after you
click Import?

The second dialog box you should not see at all, but may have done
previously.  It depends on a flag in the csvimporterrc file, which I
should have set, but hadn't.  It's only relevant if the import file has
one field for the amount and another one to indicate debit or credit.
It was required for a European bank, but I don't know if anyone actually
uses it now.

Allan