[Kmymoney] Delete Loan Account

steve baker me at stevebaker.net
Sun Jan 22 23:05:13 UTC 2012

I am unable to delete a loan account that I setup. It is a 0% interest loan and during the wizard I entered 1% because 0 wasn't allowed. I later read that I should just setup a liability account and create the schedule which I have done. Now I am unable to delete the loan account even though I have deleted the only transaction associated with it which was to set the initial balance. Using KMyMoney v4.5.3. Let me know if you need any more information.

Any advise would be appreciated, Thanks.