[Kmymoney] changing categories

sharon kimble boudiccas at talktalk.net
Wed Feb 29 03:18:30 UTC 2012

On Wednesday 29 February 2012 02:53:10 Diederik de Haas wrote:
> On Wednesday 29 February 2012 03:28:08 sharon kimble wrote:
> > 3.98.1 is the current version that is used in debian stable [aka squeeze
> > or  6.0.4]. So in the hope of getting a more uptodate version i've
> > emailed the backports mailing list to request a backport of 4.6.21 which
> > is in use in 'testing' debian [aka wheezy]. So now I'm just waiting to
> > hear if my request is granted, and someone starts work on it.
>
> You can also file a wishlist type bug to the kmymoney package (using the
> reportbug program/package). I don't know if it's possible/feasable to
> upgrade kmymoney's version for debian stable, but it's a sure way to get
> your request to the maintainer.
>
> Diederik

The maintainer is Matt Palmer who has already been in contact with me, as I
posted a 'wishlist - kmymoney 4.6.2-1 for squeeze backports' to the backports
mailing list. So it has been noticed and hopefully Matt will be able to
backpirt it for squeeze.

Sharon.
--
A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
Debian 6,0.4, Gnome 1:2.30+7, LibreOffice 3.4.5