[Kmymoney] Payers/Payees...

Zed zed at zed.net.nz
Tue Feb 28 20:24:01 UTC 2012

My sincere thanks to Jack and Thomas for helping me to understand what I was
doing incorrectly.  Your explanation was so easy to understand that I
wondered why I couldn't see where I was going wrong.-)

All is now well and the remaining only problem  is to find out why the Egg
Sales account is showing that I have banked more than I received!  It seems
to me that the written Sales sheet we keep for Sales has not had all the
entries entered.

Regards from New Zealand on a very bleak Wednesday morning.

Zed
--
Zed
Money is the only thing in this country which commands a high price.