[Kmymoney] multiple categories distribution on internal transfers

hugo borrell hugoborrell at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 21:42:41 UTC 2012

 Hello,

I'm a newbie on KMM, and I'm wondering how to categorise internal transfers
: up to now, I've been selecting the source or destination of money, which
is fine, but I would like to make internal transfers accept a "double
distribution" : one category would be for the selected account, and one
more general that would be called "internal transfer" and would refer to
any internal transfer, whatever the source or destination account is. Both
categories should accept full amount of transfer, since they do not
contradict each other.

Is that possible ?

Thanks