[Kmymoney] Similar transactions

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Dec 6 17:16:42 UTC 2012

On Thursday 06 December 2012 17:03:11 Allan wrote:

> On 06/12/12 16:44, Victor Porton wrote:

> >> That sounds to me like a scheduled transaction, with daily frequency
> >> will get you pretty close.
> >
> > It may happen not every day, or even several times per day.
>
> In that case, set the frequency to once.

But once as frequency does not make sense at all in this use case. I'd go for
the duplicate method Jack proposed already. If you click on duplicate the same
day the expenditure happened it's really a single click.

"I'd like to buy Windows." "Are you crazy?" "Is this part of the licence
agreement?" "Not really, but it might ease the usage ..."