[Kmymoney] KBanking plugin transaction dates

Rob Tongue robtongue at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 03:11:15 UTC 2012

Hey folks, first mail-list submission here.  Currently, I input
transactions manually as I make them, and have KBanking plugin pull
cleared transactions from my bank to match with my manually entered
transactions.  When it matches, it uses the date that my bank gave as
the date the transaction was made in KMyMoney completely replacing what
I manually entered.  Is there a way to change this behaviour, to have it
keep the date I entered? It keeps everything else like the
payee/category/etc. Currently I manually change the date back to the
manually entered one, but it seems like there should be an option to
choose...