[Kmymoney] still unable to compile gwenhywfar 4.2.1.

Michael Berger idest at online.de
Thu Sep 8 15:28:53 UTC 2011

Jack, thanks for your proposition.

Since I was thinking along the same line I tried it right away.
Unfortunately, nothing in KMM's behavior changed - I am unable to configure
AqBanking.

Now it is back to you Thomas as Jack said.

BTW: My son runs Ubuntu 11.04.  Same versions of KMM, aqbanking, with
gwenhywfar 4.0.3  and identical bank / bank accounts.
I tried and got the same results, i. e. 'get account(s)'  or  'update
account(s)'  turns out nothing.

Thanks and cheers!

Michael