[Kmymoney] problems when updating KMM 4.5 to 4.6 in openSUSE 11.4 /KDE 4.6

upscope upscope at nwi.net
Sat Oct 8 16:28:46 UTC 2011

I'm running KMM 4.6.0 on openSUSE 11.4 with no major issue yet. I don't use
all the features so there maybe problems. I downloaded 4.6 from one of the
build service repo's. Don't remember which one. I use a MySQL database and it
is working.

--
Russ
openSUSE 11.4(2.6.37.6-0.7-desktop)|KDE Platform Version 4.7.2 (4.7.2)