[Kmymoney] online quotes

Jochen Schmid jochen at r-ci.de
Sun Oct 2 20:40:07 UTC 2011

Hello,

On Sat, Oct 01, 2011 at 09:08:58PM -0300, you wrote:

> you are probably missing kdelibs-devel.

There seems to be something seriously wrong. After installing the dev
libs (kdelibs-devel for kde4 where missing, although there was a
kde4libs-dev installed. The ubuntu people thought that might be a good
idea to name the libs for kde4 "kde5libs-dev"!) cmake came to a
successful end. But the call of "make" raised a lot of errors
beginning with:

| /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qkeysequence.h: In member function
| 'QKeySequencePrivate*& QKeySequence::data_ptr()':
| /usr/include/qt4/QtGui/qkeysequence.h:209: error: invalid
| initialization of non-const reference of type
| 'QKeySequencePrivate*&' from a temporary of ty
| pe 'QKeySequencePrivate*'r/include/qt4/QtCore/qmimedata.h:45,

I think I have to give up compiling it myself.

--
Jochen Schmid <pflhyfe5 at gmx.net>