[Kmymoney] grey highlighting in ledger

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Sun Oct 2 08:17:05 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 08:22 +0200, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> Hi,
>

> on Saturday 03 September 2011 14:12:47 timothy wrote:
>

> > Hi
>

> > I am running KMM 4.6.0 on KDE 4.6.2 on Ubuntu Natty
>

> > When switching to ledger view or between accounts in ledger view the
> last
>
> > (usually) transaction is highlighted by a grey bar with white text.
> This
>
> > makes it nearly invisible. Only after the first mouse click does it
> change
>
> > to an orange bar with white text and become readable.
>

> > Is this a colour setting or a quirk of KMM?
>

> I always see the bar with a blue background and white text. It does
> not change if I click on it after an account change in the ledger
> view.
>

> Is this another KDE/Gnome anomaly?
>

> p.s. Sorry for the long delay since your post. It somehow got burried
> in the pile.

Thanks Thomas, I had given up on a response.

I was previously running KMM 1.0.5 on KDE 3.5.10 on Ubuntu Maverick and
cannot remember what colours were involved, but I did not have a
problem. I do not have a blue bar at all and the orange /dull red bar I
do see is only visible on the first mouse click.

I am investigating switching out of Ubuntu as I am not happy with the
Unity desktop. Does KMM run on any or all flavours of linux. I will be
looking at Kubuntu as well.

BTW the overall speed increase is considerable and I was quite happy to
stay with this version of KMM - well done!

Regards
Timothy