[Kmymoney] Re: Bug Reporting

timothy timboyle at afrihost.co.za
Sun May 29 11:32:00 CEST 2011

On Sun, 2011-05-29 at 12:13 +0300, Cristian Oneț wrote:
> On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 10:39 AM, timothy <timboyle at afrihost.co.za> wrote:
> > Still nothing has come through regarding #274185.
>
> That's because nobody had any comments on that report yet.
>
> > Is it possible for someone to send a test message just to check the system?
>
> Done.
>
> Regards,
> Cristian

Thanks Christian

As in my first message:
I have not had the expected email telling me that my message was
awaiting moderator approval because of a "Post by non-member to a
members-only list". I expected the same sort of message with this bug.

Only wondering where the messages had gone to.
<snip> Anyway, all e-mails triggered by your entry have been sent out.
If you want, keep an eye on it.(from Thomas)