[Kmymoney] Re: Bug Reporting

Jack ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 23 15:28:17 CEST 2011

Thanks for all your responses. I am much better informed.

<snip>
> PS. Please use capital letters with responsibility. ;)

A point mentioned by Alvaro regarding capitals. Is it not good
manners to use capitals in the subject heading? It is a habit
from work where it caught the eye and often contained the email
message itself. The only other capitals are OK and QIF which I
presume are blameless.

[sorry for the bad formatting - I'm temporarily using webmail...]
I suspect he may have meant in the subject of this thread (which I have changed
here) although I don't want to put any words in his mouth.