[Kmymoney] Re: BUG REPORTING

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Mon May 23 12:23:22 CEST 2011

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 7:09 AM, timothy <timboyle at afrihost.co.za> wrote:
> Hi
> I registered with bugzilla and I submitted a bug report
> which seemed to be accepted OK. At least it was given a
> number as below. However I received the following email
> which is puzzling me. I presume the bug report was sent by
> bugzilla to the developers who have also strict security.
>
> My question is do I have to also register as a developer
> to get the bug attended to?
> (sic)

No, this just means that an email has been sent to the developer
mailing list to signal there's a new bug.
That email has already been approved and you don't have to worry about that.

In fact, it's the developers themselves (Allan, Cristian, Thomas) who
have been dealing with your issues so far.

Regards,
Alvaro

PS. Please use capital letters with responsibility. ;)