[Kmymoney] Re: QIF IMPORT PROBLEMS

Ian Millington ian at ianmillington.co.uk
Fri May 20 11:48:06 CEST 2011

Not sure where you got that info from Timothy but it's not right - skrooge
does import and export KMM files. Be that as it may, it's academic as it
requires KDE 4. I should have read your question more carefully, sorry.

I note the suggestion that Christian has made and recommend you wait a while
and see  if the developer can come up with an answer for you.

Ian