[Kmymoney] Kmymoney and Unity problem

Felipe Castillo fcastillousfq at gmail.com
Sat May 14 18:25:58 CEST 2011

I don't know if any of you is using Kmymoney with Unity. Everything
works fine regarding the software itself, the only problem is the
window. Once Kmymoney is opened it uses the whole window (including the
upper bar) I can't switch to other windows using ALT+TAB, I can access
the menus by pressing ALT+F for the "File" menu and then just use the
arrows to navigate blindly.
I'm trying accessing the window menu by pressing ALT+SPACE and resizing,
unmaximize, or move the window. But it seems that nothing happens. Even
if I try to move the window from the desktop switcher, Kmymoney gets
snap back to the fullscreen.
I also have tried un/checking the KDE compatibility under Compiz
settings, but it seems to not have any impact on Kmymoney

Does anybody else has the same problem? Should I report a bug for this?

--
Felipe Castillo