[Kmymoney] Re: Category column in the ledger view

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri May 13 08:59:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

on Thursday 12 May 2011 22:56:58 Vincent Frison wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There's no way to add a Category column in the ledger view ?

I am sorry, but I don't understand what you try to achieve. Can you explain
that in a bit more detail, please?

p.s. please respond to the list, at least CC it
p.p.s there's (usually) no need to send things twice

To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up your Windows box, you just need to work on it.
Scott Granneman, Security Focus