[Kmymoney] Re: Cannot edit payee list

Ian Millington ian at ianmillington.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 10:13:37 CEST 2011

Hi Allan

I exported from both 1.05 and 4.5.3. I've sent you the latter. Here with
4.5.3 I can open the anonymous file but cannot edit the payee list
still. There is no problem with 1.0.5

On receipt of your message, thinking it might be a config issue, I
renamed the rc file in my home directory, but the end result was the
same - clicking anywhere in the payee pane (buttons or payee names)
causes an instant freeze of the program.

Don't know if this helps, but I have run KMM in a terminal and here is
the message. The final lines are when the data file has loaded -
clicking in the payee area produces nothing. Does this help?

Ps this files a bit smaller than the last:-)

Thanks

Ian

On 31/03/11 00:23, aga wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 23:29:13 +0100
> Ian Millington<ian at ianmillington.co.uk>  wrote:
>
>> Hi Further to previous I attach an anonymous file - I figured out how
>> to do it- turn off automatic file extension!
>>
>> Hope this helps
>>
>> Ian.
>>
> Were you able to reproduce the problem with the anon file?
>
> Here, the file loads OK and I can select the payees, and use the
> buttons to delete.
>
> Was the file from which it was produced your problem one, or one from
> KMM2?
>
> Allan

Created in Mozilla Thunderbird and Kubuntu Linux - all free software
www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/thunderbird
www.kubuntu.org