[Kmymoney] Re: Crash during "Open database" (Mysql) - backtrace

am-ph am_ph at gmx.de
Fri Mar 18 22:58:16 CET 2011

Dear Fernando,

today I installed the latest version of MySQL and made a new attempt on the kmm database.
This time, I got a crash-report by the KDE-system, different from the one I posted before.
The report is attached below.

Best, Stefan

Uncaught error. Please report the details to the developers

Details

Error in function const QMap MyMoneyStorageSql::fetchSchedules(const QStringList&, bool) const : reading Scheduled Transaction Driver = QMYSQL, Host = 127.0.0.1, User = stefan, Database = KMyMoney Driver Error: Database Error No -1: Text: Error type 0 Executed: WHERE id = :id; Query error No 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE id = :id' at line 1 QMYSQL: Unable to execute query Error type 2 in file /opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_kde_kmymoney4-devel/work/kmymoney/kmymoney/mymoney/storage/mymoneystoragesql.cpp line 3411