[Kmymoney] Re: Move the data

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 17:53:55 CEST 2011

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 13:08:55 +0000
"Pete T. Caron" <PTCaron at BHE.com> wrote:

> Hi
>   I've been using Kmymoney on a windows pc and have purchased a new
> pc, how do I transfer the database to the new computer?
>
> Thanks, Pete

Do you mean database as in mysql or as in data file (.kmy)?

If the former, I think you may be able to dump the database and then
load it again on the new PC, via mysql and probably other dBs..  You
may want to transfer the resource file too.  I don't know where that
would be on Windows, but it's called kmymoneyrc.

Allan