[Kmymoney] Re: Online transferred transaction added to wrong account

Martin Steigerwald Martin at lichtvoll.de
Fri Jul 29 12:28:07 CEST 2011

Am Donnerstag, 7. April 2011 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> Hi!

Hi!

> I have two accounts that I update via HBCI, my giro account and the
> credit card account.
>
> Today I updated the giro account which worked well. But when I try
> updating the credit card account it adds the two transaction it finds
> to the giro account instead thus yielding wrong balances on both
> accounts.
>
> This seems to happen, since some recent updates. I see SWIFT messages
> that I did not see before, but that might be completely unrelated.
>
> In the initial window where I set the date I see the giro account. In
> the window after transfering the transactions via HBCI I see that
> KMyMoney imports the transactions to the giro account while it should
> still use the mastercard account.

I applied the patch from Marek that should fix the problem.

And it does. Thanks for the patch, Marek.

For all the glory details and a download link for the package that
contains the patch please see

kmymoney: merges entries from one or more accounts into one when updating
accounts via AqHBCI
http://bugs.debian.org/625993

BTW that also means that the Smart TAN Plus issue I reported today is
settled. The user was only locked out temporarily it seems.

Now also the balances of my Mastercard account are current again. All is
well ;).

Thanks,