[Kmymoney] KMyMoney & Commodities

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Jul 7 20:22:47 CEST 2011

I've recently started buying Silver as an investment and wanted to get
some feedback.

I do understand that KMyMoney doesn't support Commodities as an account
type; is there anybody else using KM and buying commodities and come up
with a creative way to account for the purchases?

I was thinking about setting it up as a stock purchase, but that didn't
work very well.

Any suggestions would be appreciated,

Doug

--