[Kmymoney] Re: No icon/symbol for KMyMoney

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 19:23:50 CET 2011

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 18:27:58 +0100
Marie-Noëlle Augendre <mnaugendre at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/1/30 aga <agander93 at gmail.com>
>

> > On openSuse it appears under Office/Financial.  Do I take it it's
> > not there?
> >

> KMM is in the Applications -> Bureautique (french translation) menu,
> but with no icon, though all the other programs have one.
>

> > From where did you obtain KMM?  A fedora package, or built from??
> >

> A regular Fedora package.
>
> Marie-Noëlle

Hello Marie-Noëlle

I should have asked... Are you running under Gnome or KDE?  Do you have
System Settings (from KDE), which allows one to select icon sets?  If
so, does that make any difference?  There should be Oxygen I think.

It may be a problem with your package which will need to be resolved by
Fedora, unless any other Fedora user knows more.

Om my system, the icons appear
under /usr/share/kde4/apps/kmymoney/icons/

Allan