[Kmymoney] Re: Survey about AqBanking version to be used

Micha Lenk micha at lenk.info
Fri Jan 7 23:47:29 CET 2011

Hi Thomas,

On Thu, Jan 06, 2011 at 11:09:54AM +0100, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> My question now is: does it make sense to lift KMyMoney's stable branch to use
> AqBanking 5 as well? This is mostly a question of which version of AqBanking
> is provided by your distro and that is why I am asking. Those who build from
> source are probably not affected at all.

Even though the Debian Squeeze will be shipped with AqBanking 4.2.4 I would
clearly prefer it if new versions of KMyMoney will switch to AqBanking 5.x
soon. This version is already available in Debian experimental, and I will
upload it to unstable as soon as Squeeze is out. This means that I would prefer
if future versions of KMyMoney would also use AqBanking 5.x.

Regards,
Micha