[Kmymoney] A Few Questions

Casey Daniels junk at cd.kcfam.net
Thu Jan 6 14:20:56 CET 2011

Question Number one, is my assessment correct in that when you do some
type of work with an investment, buy, sell, dividend, etc that a price
entry is NOT automatically entered?

Question Number two is really a request, for a future addition to
KMyMoney I would like to see a loan amortization tool added.  When I
used to use MS Money there was a way to view an updated loan
amortization based on the account info and payments you had already
entered.  It made it easy to see that because i paid 200 instead of the
100 dollar loan payment that it would take off x number of years etc
from the loan.

Thank You,
Casey