[Kmymoney] Re: (no subject)

stephpikachu@free.fr stephane.autret at free.fr
Wed Feb 23 16:53:39 CET 2011

Thanks a lot for your fast reply. It works when I uncheck the passive account concerned by the loans. It appears correctly.

Now, I will abuse... I have created a budget but it's impossible to give a category to passive account but only for incomes/expense. Actually, there is a category for loan (in expense section) but it's not used when using a loan (passive) account.

Regards,

Stephane