[Kmymoney] Re: FW: Forecasting - scope for including scheduled transactions and budget items

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Feb 16 19:45:15 CET 2011

Hi,

on Friday 11 February 2011 06:50:31 Ian X Waddington wrote:

> Reposted as I'd sent it to the developer list, sorry.

Forecasting is based on either scheduled transactions or historic data. Which
one is used depends on your settings. I can't tell you how far transactions
entered into the ledger are taken into account. For sure, budget information
is not part of it.  Alvaro can probably comment on this better than I can as
he's the author of that part of the application but he is currently not
available.

> Is this possible?
>
> Thank you for any help

Hope that gets you started. If you need more information, please let us know
and I am sure, Alvaro will respond as soon as he is available again.

C makes it easy for you to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes that
harder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg.
 -- Bjarne Stroustrup