[Kmymoney] Re: Updating Online Account w/ Password Change ==> Crash

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Feb 16 14:18:01 CET 2011

Hi,

on Tuesday 15 February 2011 19:57:37 Kenneth Jacker wrote:

> [ Ubuntu 10.04;  KMM 1.0.4 ]
>
> I changed the password on my credit card.  I then changed it within KMM
> by first "unmapping" and then again "mapping" the account (I hope that's
> the right way to do this!).
>
> Unfortunately, when I now select "Update Account...", KMM crashes.

The question is just where does it crash?

Can you run KMyMoney under gdb control and send us a backtrace?

To do that, make sure you have gdb installed. Then run

    gdb kmymoney

and type 'run' at the GDB prompt. Once the program crashes, you should be left
at the GDB prompt again. Then type 'bt' and send the output here to the list.

TIA.

God is real... unless declared an integer