[Kmymoney] Re: Wonders will never cease

Felipe Castillo fcastillousfq at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 17:07:19 CET 2011

I think amking it a minimum requirement will make KMyMoney users happy.
I don't know why we want to still ship a version of KMyMoney with a bug
that has a fix already.

By the way, is there a way that the repositories for Ubuntu can get
updated with the latest KMyMoney and if it's not too much to ask, with
the last libOFX :)
--
Felipe Castillo