[Kmymoney] Fwd: [kde-doc-english] (no subject) [janicetemple at msn.com]

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Dec 31 16:31:46 UTC 2011

This was posted to the kde-doc-english list, so I'm forwarding for the
OP.

Janice - Happy New Year, and thanks for trying KMyMoney.  You say you
are getting an error message - but you didn't actually include that
message in your email.  If you add that, it might help figure out what
the problem is.  Other information you should provide is the version of
KMyMoney you are using and where you got it (which Linux Distribution
are you using).