[Kmymoney] About kmymoney 4.6.1...

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 10:13:20 UTC 2011

2011/12/22 Patrick Gelin <patrick.gelin at free.fr>:
> Hi,
>
> I'm runing kmymoney 4.6.0 on Ubuntu 11.10. I'm looking for a new package
> coorecting a bug : Report with stacked bar does'nt display axes. Is this
> bug corrected with kmymoney 4.6.1 ? Do I need to download cvs source
> code and to compil ?

Since that bug was fixed after 4.6.1 was released 4.6.1 does not
contain the fix unless you distribution's packager took care of
applying that patch to 4.6.1.

If that's not the case you have the following options:
1. Wait for 4.6.2  to be released (somewhere in February)
2. Install from sources which requires some knowledge (development
packages need to be installed) but as you can see here [1] it's not
that complicated

Regards,
Cristian

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KMyMoney#Installation_steps