[Kmymoney] Investment accounts

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Tue Aug 30 17:59:09 UTC 2011

Hi,

on Tuesday 30 August 2011 19:50:30 Konstantin Svist wrote:

> On 08/30/2011 10:41 AM, Thomas Baumgart wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > on Tuesday 30 August 2011 19:26:54 Konstantin Svist wrote:
> >> Nice, that worked. Interestingly, it works as long as there's SOMETHING
> >> in the ORG field, doesn't matter what.
> >
> > Which bank is it? We need to support the maintainer of the directory with
> > all the stuff we find. So I am very curious about all those little
> > details you find out.
>
> It's "Charles Schwab&Co., INC"  -- this one is used for investment accounts
> Not to be confused with "Charles Schwab Bank, N.A." -- this one is used
> for normal bank accounts (checking)

Hmm, the directory for this bank shows empty fields for FID and ORG. Don't
know if that is the problem.

http://www.ofxhome.com/index.php/institution/view/433

http://www.ofxhome.com/ofxforum/viewtopic.php?id=47468 also has some
interesting information I think. Would that work for you as well?

'Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place.
by definition, not smart enough to debug it.' - Brian W. Kernighan