[Kmymoney] problems in trying to use Aqbanking

Michael Berger idest at online.de
Mon Aug 29 11:45:10 UTC 2011

Hi Martin,
thanks for your advice and quick response.

These are the versions I am currently using:
Aqbanking 5.0.2-4.4
Gwenhywfar 4.04-2.4
and just now I installed libchipcard 5.0.0 4.4 (wasn't installed at all as I
had assumed it was not needed in my case)

Right now I am studying the manual on AqBanking from your website and will
subsequently attend to my problem again.

Regards
Michael