[Kmymoney] Organising investment accounts

Koos Pol koos2010 at pohw.nl
Sun Aug 28 15:35:49 UTC 2011

Hi!

Having a small pension trust with many real and virtual accounts, I am
looking to move an Investment account into the Investments hierarchy,
while I'd like the associated brokerage account to go to the Real Money
Accounts hierarchy. But KMM refuses to do that, and gives me a "Unable
to reparent non-stock to investment account". (The hierarchies are
simple parent accounts of the correct type.)

I'd like to honor the Dutch standard accounting principles by having
each account fit into its proper hierarchy. Is there any specific reason
why these accounts can not be reparented?

Thanks!
Koos