[Kmymoney] New to this mailing list.

aga agander93 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 09:17:03 UTC 2011

On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 03:15:54 +0100
sharon kimble <boudiccas at talktalk.net> wrote:

> I've just joined this mailing list because I have some questions
> about KMyMoney. I've been using it for about two years now with no
> problems.
>
> But I am in the process of changing my bank account from the abbey
> national to nationwide. I've managed to set up the nationwide account
> under institutions but would like to know how to alter all my direct
> debits, standing orders and direct deposits from abbey national to
> nationwide? Is there an easier way of doing it than creating new
> items for it please?
>
> Thanks
> Sharon.

Hi Boudicca

The only other way I think would be to edit each one and just change
its name.  Of course, it doesn't reflect actuality, but if you're not
too bothered about the discrepancy in their history.

I suppose you could insert dummy transactions as markers, with an
explanation, at the change-over point.

Allan