[Kmymoney] New to this mailing list.

sharon kimble boudiccas at talktalk.net
Sun Aug 28 02:15:54 UTC 2011

I've just joined this mailing list because I have some questions about
KMyMoney. I've been using it for about two years now with no problems.

But I am in the process of changing my bank account from the abbey national to
nationwide. I've managed to set up the nationwide account under institutions
but would like to know how to alter all my direct debits, standing orders and
direct deposits from abbey national to nationwide? Is there an easier way of
doing it than creating new items for it please?

Thanks
Sharon.
--
A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
Debian 6,0.2, KDE 4.4.5, LibreOffice 3.4.2