[Kmymoney] KMM misbehaves after trying to install qif

Gary Kirkpatrick pegngary at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:58:49 UTC 2011

I am trying to import a qif (quicken 2010) file.  KMM crashes every time.
 Invalid file type it says.   This has been reported as a bug and does not
seem to be resolved.  I sent this matter in as a separate email

SInce then KMM has not behaved properly, the pointer will not activate the
item I am clicking on.  For example if I click on Institutions it opens
Accounts.  Not having this problem with other programs.  I have uninstalled
and reinstalled KMM twice.

--
*Blogging at *http://panamapg.x10.mx/
*